It’s Easter: Stop Jacking Around
If you had an Easter like me, there would have been:
1. The stuffing of 600 eggs for the neighborhood Easter party.
2. A last minute trip to The Gap for khakis because you forgot your kids have to dress up.
3. The burning of hair, writing on hymnals, and sword fighting with the Easter Vigil candles.
4. A lost child at brunch, found hiding in the bathroom eating his chocolate bunny.
5. General jacking-around in almost every possible family photo
6. One child refusing to smile normally and tainting 90% of the pictures
5. The inevitable tears from being told to STOP jacking around (or there may be bodily harm)
6. The banning of the annoying child from the happy family photo
7. And when all is said and done, one measly picture captures the brief second of perfection in an otherwise typical family photo shoot.
I hope you all had a beautiful, family-filled Easter, imperfections and all. What would life be like without them?