Help Me Plan a Trip (Pretty Please)
I HAVE A DREAM!
And it is to travel all over the world. With you.
Want to come with me?
As many of you already know, I organize intimate gatherings with fascinating speakers and healing practitioners that I call “Karma Club.” While it is intimate, anyone who wants to join us is always welcome.
Last night was another FREAKING AWESOME Karma club with guest speaker and hynotherapist, Valerie Wells. We all got a 20 minute stress reduction hypnosis and it was heavenly. I’ll write about it more later.
I bring this up because I have been wanting to take the Karma Club on the road. There are only so many amazing people here in Kansas City. While I plan to find every last one of them, I have this BURNING DESIRE to seek out other inspirational people and soulful adventures.
What kind of trip would you want to go on?
I have some ideas up my sleeve, but I wanted to get your input, since I’ll be inviting you along.
Even if you don’t think you will join me, just tell me what would entice you the most. What kind of trip would make you think twice about going?
Here are some ideas:
1. A trip centered around meditation, yoga, and learning about core buddhist principals
2. A trip centered around heath, healing your body through food, juicing and learning from top health experts?
3. A trip centered around nature, physical endurance, with a spiritual bent (like hiking to Machu Picchu)
4. A trip centered around relief work (like helping in an orphanage, brining aid to a needy village, “adopting” a child and going on a trip to meet them)
5. A trip to specific city (like New York) and learning from a broad array of inspirational speakers and teachers while exploring the city.
Leave a comment!
I know you all freak out over the pressure of saying something down below, but I LOVE to hear from you! Nothing brightens up my day more. And you don’t even have to sound intelligent or say anything earth shattering. Something like, “Number 3″ would suffice. Or “they all suck” works too. I’m easy.
If you are shy, make up your name and a fake email address. I’m not above lying and cheating for good input.
Thank you in advance for and great ideas!
Hundreds of heads are better than one, and I know at least one of you is brilliant, so I thank you for helping me :)
Don’t disappoint me, friends!